Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Want to purchase parts in a hurry

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm looking to purchase a Cartech, an AEM FPR, and an AEM fuel rail in a hurry. Who has the best prices that I can order with my CC ASAP??? I've got the bug up my ass to just order them and get it over with. wink

    ------------------
    '98 GSR JRSC with all sorts of high-performance, high-tech, overpriced stuff packed in all over the place.
    http://www.donia.org/clandestine

  2. #2
    Inactive Member nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh yeah, I also want a set of the black ES motor mounts.

  3. #3
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    Give Nick a shout at R&E Racing. The AEM FPR is $135 as I just did a GB for them. Just tell him you ran in to me smile

    ...Steven
    Steven from CT

    R&E Racing
    (800) 342-4267 ext 107
    or
    [email protected]



  4. #4
    Inactive Member nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks. i dropped him a line.



    ------------------
    '98 GSR JRSC with all sorts of high-performance, high-tech, overpriced stuff packed in all over the place.
    http://www.donia.org/clandestine

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rboosted717's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2000
    Posts
    690
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey ask DSR. I know they have a hidden Cartech unit there. They are closed this week, but I will be meeting with Dick in a day or so to help him out with some stuff. I will ask then. As for the AEm stuff check with www.lightningmotorsports.com

    Hope that helps,

    ------------------
    Mike Marsey
    '98 ITR #0717
    Supercharged!
    For all your JRSC type R questions, go to:
    http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper/

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ES Mounts and the Cartech FMU I can help with right away... E-mail me or call me at the shop.

    Jim


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •